When I first found out I was pregnant, I was scared of everything. I was terrified of hurting my child. Yoga set me off the most. I didn’t want to overheat. I didn’t want to do inversions. I didn’t want to cause a miscarriage.
So I had an affirmation: “I’m ok. The baby’s ok. Everything will be all right.”
Obviously, that affirmation fell flat. But lately, I feel like I need a new one. One to replace the negative thoughts in my head. Even if they are just mumbo jumbo, I need something nice floating around in that head of mine, and sometimes you need to fake it ’til you feel it.
Here are some that I’m thinking of:
- I trust in the process of life.
- I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
- I am at peace.
- Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
- Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul.
- My body heals quickly and easily.
- I may not understand the good in this situation yet, but it ist here.
- I fill this day with hope and face it with joy.
- The day will come and go, whether I participate or not. Let us participate. .
- I let go of my fears, worries that drain my energy for no good return.
- I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
- I choose to see the light that I am to this world.
- I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
- I give up the right to criticize myself.
- Giving up is easy and always an option so let us delay it for another day.
- The past has no power and no hold over me anymore
- I embrace the rhythm and the flowing of my own heart.
- All that I need will come to me at the right time and place in this life.
- I am deeply fulfilled with who I am.
Anything resonate with you? Do you already have an affirmation?