I’m a pretty stereotypical Virgo – I like to plan. I like lists. And I have a need to be prepared.
So my blog post today isn’t about me giving up, it’s about me being prepared and having something to look forward to.
20 Things I Can Look Forward to If I Never Get Pregnant
- I can nap whenever I want.
- I can focus on my relationship with my husband.
- I can travel.
- We can move whenever and wherever we want. (I still think that I want to move to Scotland, but DH is adamantly against going back).
- I can drink as much beer as I want.
- Instead of having one “hobby” room in the house, DH can have his office and I can have my office!
- We can finish out the backyard.
- I could remodel the house. The entire house! A new bathroom!
- I don’t have to worry about my antiques getting destroyed.
- I can buy more antiques and oddities!
- I can save for an earlier retirement.
- We could buy property in the country.
- I can continue to cuss like a sailor.
- I can botox my armpits (it stops sweating!)
- I could hire a personal trainer.
- I can hire a landscaper to come out and design my front yard.
- I can stop my prenatal/folic acid cocktail – though my nails are really tough! Hmm.
- I can continue to be happily lazy.
- Get corrective eye surgery – No LASIK for me. I’m not a candidate – I’d have to get implants.
- Various home improvements.
I’m sure there a lots more, but I think this is a decent start for now.